The Technical Chat Community is a place where users can come together and have open and honest discussions with other members about various technical topics. The environment we want to foster should be inclusive of everyone who wishes to join and as such, the following rules should be adhered to at all times:
- All users should be treated with respect at all times. We may not always agree with each other but this does not mean we cannot have civil discussions.
- All discussions should occur in English. You don't need to speak perfect English. Google Translate is perfectly fine as long as it communicates your message.
- Spam of any sort will not be tolerated.
- Adult content of any sort is not permitted
- You may not scrape or harvest our user data for use in marketing
- Adult Language is not permitted
- Stay on topic and feel free to create a new thread if you wish to bring up a new topic.
- Your account is your account, you may not share credentials with other people
- Banned members may not create a new account to circumvent the ban, if you would like to appeal the ban, please contact me via any of the methods here
- We may add to the rules at any time and will alert all users to any changes
Failure to follow the rules may result in the post being removed and the user account being suspended or banned